CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT THE PALACE:
The Palace Theatre is home to an endless variety of events including theatrical, dance, family programs, comedy, music, lectures, galas, and private parties.
Position Title: Development/Fundraising and Event Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Development
Job Type: Full-time, Nonexempt
The Development/Fundraising and Events Coordinator serves as the staff member responsible for managing the Development Department database, all mailings and department correspondences, and assisting the Director of Development with the “Circle of Friends” membership program. The Development/Fundraising and Events Coordinator will assist the Development Department by managing the annual Gala and fundraising events for The Palace Theatre. This person will report to the Director of Development and work with the President/CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the management of “Circle of Friends” Membership program
• Acknowledge contributions in a timely fashion
• Data entry and other department administrative work
• Coordinate Member only events and other fundraising events
• Maintain Development Department database
• Assist with foundation and corporate grants
• Coordinate and execute annual in-house fundraising appeal mailings
• Record accurate financial records for the Development Department
• Oversight of volunteers and/or intern
• Maintain and organize Development inventory and meet departmental needs.
• Maintain all pertinent marketing materials to be used for grants, presentations, and donor presentations
• Maintain Grant Pipeline Spreadsheet
• 4-5 years of work experience and 2 years of development background preferred
• Team player with positive can-do attitude
• Excellent people skills with customer service focus
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills, including Audience View Unlimited or comparable database management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel/ability to use Mail Merge
• Excellent writing skills
• Superior attention to detail
• Proven ability to multi-task, manage calendars, and meet deadlines
• Ability to take initiative
Salary range based on experience -$45,000-$50,000.
Please send resume and writing sample to Kristin K. Levinson, Director of Development email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you in the near future!
The above statements are intended to describe some specific duties and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
The Palace Theatre is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit performing arts organization.